Introducing the NEW 8-Series 6.0-8.0 tonne forklift range from Toyota!
Toyota’s line expands with the availability of a breed of high-performance forklifts for an ever-demanding market. A triumph of advanced technology and an ongoing commitment to improving productivity, this forklift features a safe and solid design and a stability that inspires reliability and job confidence.
Also known as 6.0 – 8.0 Tonne 8-Series Diesel Forklift.
- Toyota SAS monitors key forklift operations, detecting and counteracting instability to help reduce the risk of tip-overs.
- When it senses instability, the Active Control Rear Stabiliser locks the rear axle to help reduce lateral tip-overs.
- Active Mast Function Controller senses and reacts to instability by limiting mast angle and speed according to the load’s height and weight.
- The Operator Presence Sensing (OPS) system helps to prevent accidental movement of the forklift and forks when the operator is not seated at the controls. The OPS system senses if the operator is properly seated and at the controls by means of the seat switch. When the operator is properly seated at the controls the seat switch will go “on”.
- If the operator is not seated at the controls the seat switch will turn “off”, and the OPS system will disable the ability to lower the forks, or tilt forward or back along with all the other loading and unloading movements.
- Toyota engines – tough, reliable and environmentally friendly.
- Load-sensing power steering adjust the amount of power-steering fluid according to the load burden on the rear axle, reducing energy loss.
- 2-stator torque convertor and transmission used to achieve optimal drive power and travel speed with no gear change helping to reduce fuel consumption.
- Advanced, efficient 14Z-II diesel engine.
- Optional ECO-mode feature restricts acceleration for travelling and load handling further helping to improve fuel efficiency.
- Optional engine auto-stop feature automatically stops the engine if the operator sets the parking brake but forgets to turn the engine off.
- Optional travel speed control feature limits the maximum speed to a preset level.
- Compact forklift body, low overall height and small turning circle boosts performance.
- Hydraulic circuitry helps minimise pressure loss and boosts lifespan of hydraulic components.
- Tandem oil pump equipped with flow control valve.
- Snorkel air intake on overhead guard for constant air supply.
Comfort & Ergonomics :
- Integrated combination instrument panel.
- Hydrostatic steering system with tilt-steering assures outstanding handling with minimal effort.
- 4-Way adjustable Operator Restraint Suspension seat.
- Rear-pillar assist grip with horn button supports the driving position and offers easy horn operation while travelling in reverse.
- Easy entry and exit on and off forklift with large assist grip and low and wide step.
- Roomy operator’s compartment makes for comfortable foklift use during operation.
Ease of Use :
- Excellent upwards visibility and excellent fork-tip visibility.
- Engine hood opens fully for ease of maintenance.
- Easy access radiator cover.