The BT hand pallet jack celebrates passing another milestone – 3,000,000 units produced!
In 1946 BT Industries invented the modern lightweight hand pallet truck. Since then the BT hand pallet truck has become the industry-standard hand truck, transporting every type of goods in countless applications. The Toyota Material Handling (TMH) BT Hand Pallet Truck has all the features you would expect from the world’s largest manufacturer of forklifts. Its rugged construction includes welded joints, a stainless steel lowereing valve for a long trouble-free life and climber wheels for easy entry and exit from pallets. An angled high-strength polymer hand grip and twin-ball bearing steering mechanism will put you in charge on any load.
Also known as hand pallet trucks.
- Hand brake (optional) – Identical braking power on both steering wheels. Can be locked in parking position. Available as dead man’s handle.
- Over load valve – Protects the truck from beeing over loaded.
- Load support (optional) – To provide additional safety for load and operator.
- The BT Hand Pallet Truck (LHM230 model) is the universal hand pallet truck, suitable for moving loads in all types of applications. Lifting capacity 2.300kg. This truck is also available in stainless steel.
- The BT Quicklifter is the ideal truck for customer applications calling for high volumes of pallet movements every day. The forks reach the pallet with the first pump stroke and lift the pallet with the second. For loads above 150kg, the quicklift hydraulic system automatically switches to normal operation.
- BT Heavy Lifter for heavy duty applications which often require additional muscle. Lifting capacity up to 3.000kg.
BT hand pallet trucks represent the values of durability and simplicity, with real commercial and environmental benefits, and due to their proven long working life, providing typically five times the number of lifts compared with other types of hand truck, they are today differentiated with the description ‘Long-life hand trucks’.
- A large variety of wheel types: nylon, polyurethane, steel, vulkollan and rubber.
- Welded tow bar attachment provides high reliability.
- Powder coating and robot welding give a high and even finish.
- Hinged and foldable frame to raise the height of lowered fork.
Comfort & Ergonomics :
- Double ball bearings make lifting easy to control.
Ease of Use :
- 10 grease nipples with single fork wheel and 12 grease nipples with bogie fork wheel ensure a long service life.
- Floor conveyor and tow train system (optional) provides automatic and multiple transportation.