From the versatility of the latest control technology to the comfort and operability delivered by our ergonomically designed operator compartment, Toyota’s new 8FBE redefines 3-wheel electric forklift quality and productivity.
Outstanding energy efficiency has been achieved with new motors and drivers adopted to improve operating time; this has resulted in the 8FBE achieving an operating time of 20% longer compared to the predecessor 7FBE forklift model* (based on 1.5 tonne 8FBE v 7FBE forklift models with same battery capacity).
*Comparison of operating times on Toyota operating cycle for 8FBE against 7FBE 1.5 tonne forklift models with same battery capacity. Assumes the forklift is operated in 55% of total working hours.
Also known as 1.0 – 2.0 Tonne 8FBE 3-Wheel Battery Forklift.
- Toyota SAS monitors key forklift operations, detecting and counteracting instability to help reduce the risk of tip-overs.
- When it senses instability, the Active Control Rear Stabiliser locks the rear axle to help reduce lateral tip-overs.
- Active Mast Function Controller senses and reacts to instability by limiting mast angle and speed according to the load’s height and weight.
- Active Steering Synchroniser ensure that the angle of the steering wheel corresponds to the angle of the rear steered wheels.
- Operator Presence Sensing interrupts power and load handling operations if the operator is not in the normal operating position.
- Emergency Power Shut-down Button switches off all power sources if this button is pressed.
- Outstanding energy efficiency has been achieved in Toyota’s 8FBE 3 wheel battery electric forklift with new motors and drivers adopted to improve operating time; this has resulted in an operating time of 20% longer compared to the predecessor 7FBE forklift model (based on 1.5 tonne 8FBE v 7FBE forklift models with same battery capacity).
- Accelerator release energy recovery system – when the accelerator is released this collects energy in the battery.
- Brake regeneration energy recovery system – when the brake is activated the energy is recovered in the battery.
- Switchback regeneration energy recovery system – during switchback the energy is recovered in the battery.
- Power Keep Function keeps load handling and travel performance as the battery charge gets low, allowing continuing efficient operation.
- Power Select Function provides an optimal balance of performance and operating time.
- Our Toyota 8FBE forklifts combine the proven performance, reliability and operability of Alternating Current (AC) Power technology. Operator comfort is key with improved visibility and ease of service.
- High Water Resistance – quality engineering and strategic
positioning of motors and controllers sees 8FBE forklift achieves a high
water resistance rating of IPX4, meaning it can work as comfortably outside as
it does inside. This makes it one of the most versatile forklifts on the market.
- Robust body design has seen the 8FBE 3-wheel counterbalance forklift counterweight extended to reduce the risk of damage during turns.
- Compact yet powerful AC Motors dramatically improve both travel and load handling performance to a level that approaches that of internal combustion forklifts.
- Digital display with multi-function hourmeter and back-lighting.
- Energy saving long life LED lights offer low energy consumption.
- Wide view mast with industry-leading visibility.
- Tight turning radius and excellent gradeability.
- Excellent travelling and lifting speeds.
Comfort & Ergonomics :
- Ergonomically configured controls.
- 4-way adjustable Operator Restraint Suspension seat.
- Smooth start on slopes (anti-rollback feature).
- Easy entry and exit on 8FBE forklift.
- Foot activated parking brake.
- Small diameter steering wheel.
- Large operator assist grip.
- Outstanding foot and head room.
Ease of Use :
- No motor brushes or contactors on the AC Power provides for significant reductions in parts and labour costs for maintenance.
- Outstanding tight-turn performance for effective warehouse operations.
- Low height headguard (1,980mm) makes it possible to enter and exit containers or low-height entranceways with ease.
- Built-in analyser and self-diagnostics for pinpoint troubleshooting.
- No-tool floorboard with non-slip surface.
- Easy access hydraulic level check.