BT M-series are forklifts available within BT’s range with capacity up to 1600kg and lift heights up to 8.5 metres. Each forklift is configured to provide the optimum chassis / battery / mast combination according to the requirements of the application. The M 120, 140, 160 are the perfect choice for the customer in need of a multipurpose reach truck with a maximum of cost efficiency.
Also known as hand pallet trucks.
- Parking brake is automatically applied when the truck is stationary, and automatically releases when the accelerator is depressed.
- Electronic fault diagnosis and historic logging. Error and caution codes alert the driver and reduce speed or stop the forklift. A service timer counts time to next service and alerts the driver when it is due.
- Two different masts – tilting mast on M 120 or mast with tilting forks on M 140 and M 160.
- Very fast acceleration and maximum speed due to AC-powered drive motor.
- Electronic regenerative braking (motor braking, pedal braking or change of drive direction). Programmable to suit the driver.
- State-of-the-art electronic system, incorporating CAN and Mosfet technology – requiring less wiring and giving greater reliability.
Comfort & Ergonomics :
- Excellent driver ergonomics, with adjustable seat, pedals and BT Control console, with electronic control of all hydraulic functions.
- Panoramic vision through clear view mast and overhead guard. Visibility window for improved rear view.
Ease of Use :
- 360° electronic, progressive and programmable steering.
- Three push-buttons located on the dashboard allow easy selection of performance parameters. Standard set-up choices available. Up to 10 PIN numbers available to provide access control.
Optional extras include:
- Narrow overhead guard.
- Cold store version.